- Dr. Amen's book, The End of Mental Illness has ways to address household toxins
- Environmental Working group -www.ewg.org, a fantastic resource for all things organic and healthy, as well as what to avoid for toxins
- Dr. Cate Shanahan -www.drcate.com is a great resource for valuable information on seed oils, which ones to favor and avoid, and why.
- A couple of resources for inexpensive organic foods: Misfits Market, Imperfect Foods, and Thrive Market
- For the ALOVEA products feel free to peruse https://HeartJoyCoachKim.myalovea.com for great wholesome foods and healthy products. Every purchase provides an equal serving to the most undernourished children all over the world. It is TRYLY A WIN-WIN!
You can contact Dr. Mary Zennett for more information on any topic covered at linkedin.com/in/mary-zennett-332b451b3
A HeartJoy Coach could be exactly the help you need.